It’s time to register for “Summer in the Studio”! Kids ages 6 and up will enjoy learning a multitude of mediums – from traditional painting and drawing to papier mache and digital animation.
There is something for everyone in “the Studio“!
Click the link to view the offerings
Summer Camp Combined Pages 2017
In addition to art classes and camps for kids, the Coral Springs Museum of Art works to ensure a variety of programs that are fun and inspiring for the whole family.
Family Fun Day
Enjoy the creative process with your children or grandchildren the second Saturday of the month (in season). You’re invited to tour the museum and take part in a fun, hands-on art project you can take home. The cost is $5 per person at the door or $4 per person in advance. Be sure to pre-register to ensure your seat! (Appropriate for children ages 4 and up)
- Saturday, November 11, 2017: Fall Festive Owls
- Saturday, December 9, 2017: Holiday Air Plant Magnet
- Saturday, January 13, 2018: Mandala
- Saturday, February 10, 2018: Florida Flower Bouquet
- Saturday, March 10, 2018: Monet’s Water Lilies
- Saturday, April 14, 2018: Build Your Own Turtle
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Alligator Puppet
- Saturday, June 9, 2018: Sunny Everglades Landscape
- Saturday, July 14, 2018: DIY Butterfly
- Saturday, August 11, 2018: Fun With Snakes
- Saturday, September 8, 2018: Everglades Bird Mobile
- Saturday, October 13, 2018: Silhouette Bats
“Art is for everyone” is the philosophy of the Coral Springs Msueum of Art. The arts are an important part of our community, and ensuring that children and families have access to the arts is an important part of our mission here at the Museum. Our museum is accessible and stroller-friendly we encourage families with children to visit us and take part in our many family- and kid-friendly public programs.