The Coral Springs Museum of Art is so grateful for the service given by our women and men of the military and invites our country’s war heroes to take part in a variety of offerings that are both creative and therapeutic. While working with a board certified art therapist for weekly sessions, veterans will enjoy painting, drawing and other creative projects along side fellow veterans.
- Provide stress relief through art making in a creative and fun environment.
- Create a supportive community for veterans.
- Provide positive experiences for all veterans to benefit from.
- Build and support strong relationships with others who have served.
- There is no prior art experience required.
- You may start at any time.
- Refreshments will be provided at each session.
- Open to all veterans and their spouses.
- Due to the nature of the program, we kindly request adults only.
Brittany Curtis, Education and Programs Manager
Art for Warriors is proudly presented by the Coral Springs Museum of Art in partnership with The Florida Panthers Foundation, The Batchelor Foundation & DAV Charitable Service Trust.
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.
Funding for this programming is provided in part by the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Division.