HEALING WITH ART IS CURRENTLY CANCELLED.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art invites students, ages 14 +, to weekly afternoon art making sessions that are fun, creative and expressive. Guided by professionals, teens will enjoy engaging therapeutic, art-filled projects along side friends in the museum.
- no prior art experience is required
- admission is complimentary
- snacks will be provided
Healing with Art is designed to:
- provide stress relief through art making in the beautiful Coral Springs Museum of Art.
- share useful tools to help reduce anxiety.
- create a supportive community for students.
- provide a positive, peaceful experience for relaxation
This Programming has been made possible by support from the following Community Foundation of Broward Funds: Southwest Florida Community Foundation, Margaret Garrison and Mary and Alex Mackenzie Community Impact Fund. Sponsored in part by the Children of the Arts Foundation (COTA) and private donors. Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture. Funding for this programming is provided in part by the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Division.
Parkland survivors unpack trauma through art