We host a variety of special events monthly and annually ranging from Artist + Makers Markets, MIX Happy Hours, Artist Talks, Family Fun Days and more. Our events are a great way for artists and art enthusiasts to share their passion for art, culture, and FUN! Check back often to find out more about our events throughout the year!
CLICK BUTTONS FOR MORE INFO
Join us for ARTventures Family Fun Day every second Saturday of the month. Together families will enhance their education in arts and culture with creative activities such as storytelling, music, and art production. ARTventures starts with a tour of the current exhibit and culminates with a fun and engaging activity for the whole family.
Monthly | 2 – 3pm
Limited Seats please buy a tick early
Ages 2+ | $6 Members | $8 Non-Members
No ARTventures in July
No ARTventures November + December
MIX happy hours and temporarily postposed. We are reMIXING our MIX happy hours. Stay tuned for updates and we expand them and move them to Friday Nights.
Ages 21+ | Free Admission | Cash Bar
1st reMIXed | Friday June 17th | 6-9pm
Details coming soon
1st Annual Empty Walls
This is an opportunity for all artists to showcase their work in a museum setting with the opportunity to support the museum and/or sell your work. All Empty Walls 6″x 6″ proceeds support Arts programming for all ages and will help us continue to offer free admission. Join the Fun and Help Us EMPTY OUR WALLS!
Exhibition | July 11 – August 13, 2022
Event/Sale | August 13, 2022
- COST FREE for Active Museum Members + Contributing Artist $5 for Non-Museum Members
- DATE + SCHEDULE Saturday August 13, 2022 5:30 - 8:30pm Active member VIP only - 5:30 - 6:30 Everyone - 6:30 - 8:30 Lite Bites, Music, Cash Bar + Exhibit & Sale
- SALE The artwork will be sold at multiple times during the event.
- ROUND 1 - MEMBER VIP LOTTERY: Active Museum Members will have the opportunity to shop first before the general public during the member preview. Only 3 lucky members will be selected from a drawing to shop before anyone else. Winners can only purchase 3 pieces at regular price. You will have 5 minutes to shop
- ROUND 2 - BUY NOW: All guests will have the opportunity to put their name in a lottery to be selected to purchase pieces. You must pay $25 to have your name in this lottery. 5 winners will be drawn and you can purchase 3 items. You will have 5 minutes to shop
- ROUNDS 3-6 LOTTERY STYLE: All guests will be given a colored bracelet as they enter the event. Following Rounds 1 & 2 we will draw to see which bracelet color gets to begin their shop. There will be 4 color rounds each round will have 5 minutes to shop.
- FINAL ROUND: After all the rounds are complete the there will be the last shop. Everyone can take one final glance to see and make their last purchase. After the event Artist may take back their work or leave as a donation to the museum.
Pine and Palm Holiday Market 2022
Join us for our Pine and Palm Holiday Market! This 2-day event will be filled with original art and wares from local artist and makers. This is a great opportunity to “Sip, Shop and Celebrate!” the holidays with your friends and family. In addition to this unique shopping event, there will be artmaking stations, gift wrapping and more. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for details!
Call to Artist
Information and dates will be posted later in the year.
Events Dates *
Friday, December 9th 5:30-8pm | Sip + Shop Fundraiser
Saturday, December 10th 10:30 – 2:30pm | Public Market
*Complete event details coming later in the year.
While it’s getting hot outside it will be COOL inside the museum. Join us for our first ever ROSS-O-RAMA Bob Ross inspired Paint and Sip. We will have canvas available to purchase, includes painting supplies, so you can paint along with Bob on the big screen in the Gallery. But WAIT there’s more…While painting those Happy Little Trees:
- There’s a Bob Ross costume contest
- Ross Games + Photo ops
- Walk + Talk mini tours of RUSHING down with current Exhibition Artist Hermes Berrio and Carmen Smith.
- Live painting with Carmen Smith
- Lite Bites, Cash Bar + Giveaways
Friday, June 17, 2022 | 6pm-9pm
Fall Open House
Join us for our first Spring Open House at the Coral Springs Museum of Art! Meet the Museum staff, art instructors and learn about our class and camp offerings, Artist Guild and much more. You’ll get a chance to see our studios, art demo’s and gallery exhibition. If you’re lucky you will see a class or two in session! There will be giveaways, lite bites and discounts on memberships, classes and camps if you purchase on site. This is a free open house for all ages. Children must be accompanied by adults.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Saturday, September 10, 2022, 10am-1pm